In many cases, users will need to save the sound that is playing from the computer. This need, when not being available to the audio file being played, becomes twofold, such as audio files streamed over the Internet Or audio CDs that are somehow protected by their files and can not be copied to audio files. You can access the audio file by playing the file and storing the file being played. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder software gives you the ability to record any sound that is played on your computer. You can easily record online sounds or sounds from your hard drive using this software. This software has a simple and intuitive interface that allows both beginners and professionals to use. This software records audio in various formats MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV and OGG. After recording the sound, you can hear the recorded sound from the internal player and, if necessary, turn it into separate parts. You can also schedule this program to record automatically, and set the sound recording start and end time for that. You can also set the computer to turn off automatically when the audio recording is completed. This software does not require high CPU and system memory audio processing for audio processing, it also has good response time and saves audio tracks in good quality.
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder's Key Features:
- Ability to record any sound that is played on your computer
- Has a simple and intuitive user interface
- Ability to record audio in any of the different formats MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV and OGG
- Usable for both categories of beginner and professional users
- The ability to hear the sound recorded by the internal player of the software and divide it into a few sections if needed
- Ability to schedule auto sound recording
- Possibility to adjust the softizer so that it automatically turns off the computer after the recording is completed
- Use a small amount of CPU and system memory and have a very good response time
- Save high quality audio tracks
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com