The Wing FTP Server software is a powerful tool for providing a complete overview of your FTP server and providing user listings. Wing FTP Server is not just a FTP server, it is a multi-protocol file server (FTP, HTTP, FTPS, Page, SFTP). This application is a professional FTP server with a fast, reliable and easy-to-use and customizable FTP server. The server allows you to view the FTP server to the real land and view any user connected to the server and collect detailed information about them. This application offers email notification and event management. With this program, you can instantly connect to different servers and use the capabilities that you provide. For example, you can extract all information for each FTP server separately. By setting up the email notification section, you can also get all the reports related to events such as uploading and downloading files automatically in your email.
Key Features of Wing FTP Server Software:
- Run the server on windows, linux, macs, freeBSD and solaris
- Multi-protocol FTP, FTPS, HTTP and SSH support
- Web-based management
- Ability to allow access to your file whenever and wherever
- A powerful tool for managing like Unix Shell
- Task Scheduler
- Event planning manager
- Database storage
- Application programming interface
- Share files and folders
- Real-time information
- Use custom logos for login window
- Supports English, Japanese, and Chinese
- Memory: 128 MB of system memory (RAM)
- Display: SVGA (1024 x 768) or higher is required when using the administration program
- Disk space: 30 MB free hard disk space space
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Mac OS X v10.5 or later, Linux (Ubuntu 12.0+), Solaris 10/11.
- Web browser for web administration: IE 6.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Google Chrome, Opera 9.1+, Safari 3.1+, etc.
1. Install the software
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
Do not run the software after installation. If you run it, before copying the contents of the Cracked file folder, you must close the software and stop the WingFTP Server through the Task Manager.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com