Windows Registry is one of the most important parts that we are able to change by controlling it in a way that controls many parts of Windows.
Reg Organizer is a software utility that can improve the performance of your computer by providing tools for checking, detecting and cleaning the registry, and decompressing Windows registry keys. Reg Organizer is the perfect tool for taking control of the registry and organizing it. This product from the ChemTable website has several powerful and useful tools for the Windows registry, such as Registry Editor, Registry Cleaner, Registry Search and more.
Key features of the Reg Organizer software:
- Registry Editor: A tool for viewing and editing the full Windows registry and its keys, importing and exporting keys and ...
- Registry Cleaner: A tool to clean Windows registry environment from invalid and invalid errors, keys, folders and files that have a significant impact on lowering the speed and performance of your system.
- Registry Search: A tool for powerful search in the RJC environment and find the keys, folders, URLs and ... desired
- Preview of the registry files: Preview the keys before importing them into the Windows registry
- Regisrty Tweak: A tool to improve the speed and optimization of the Windows registry
Reg Organizer is a software which permits you to improve the performance of your computer by cleaning up and defragmenting the Windows registry keys, uninstalling programs, and others.
The interface of the program is plain and simple. You can get started by performing a scan on your registry entries.
If you are an advanced user, you can specify what you want Reg Organizer to check, between installed programs, software records, startup items, file extensions, shell commands, file type associations, shared libraries, application paths, and more.
When it comes to registry optimization, you can set Reg Organizer to turn off the computer after it finishes. During this process, you cannot work with other open applications or cancel the task.
In addition, you can use "Disk Cleaner" to find unnecessary files by using wildcards (that you can configure), locate and repair invalid shortcuts (you can change the list of objects to scan), as well as remove items from a specified folder.
Here are some key features of "Reg Organizer":
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn't be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP - 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: from 256Mb
- Disk space: 50Mb
- Administrator rights
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download - 19 MB
Rar file password is www.p30download.com