Overseer Network Monitor is a network monitoring software for monitoring websites, network devices, web services, server space management and other resources. Along with an easy-to-use interface, this software controls and manages all network details and alerts you if an error or error occurs on the server by sending an alert. Overseer Network Monitor is an application tool for network administrators, database administrators, and so on who can easily manage all network resources and receive a comprehensive report of activities and errors that occur.
Key Features of Overseer Network Monitor:
- Control and monitor various network resources
- Send an error if an error occurs
- Identify the causes of the error
- Monitor ping and disk space of computers
- Save time and expenses
- Appropriate for network and server administrators
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software and ignore the software updates.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com