Net Monitor for Employees is an application that is designed to monitor and view the desktop of computers connected to the network. With this software, you can fully monitor and control your employees. In addition, you will be able to control the destination computer through the mouse and keyboard. As a result, you can observe the activity of each of your employees and, if necessary, use your mouse and keyboard to help them do things remotely. After installing the software, you will be prompted to enter a password to use it, so other people can not login to the software and use it. The interface of this software is very simple and easy. Also, you can even record the activities of the AVI file, even when you do not see the staff monitor screen, using this program. When your staff needs instructions, you can display them on the screen. You will be able to remotely perform various tasks, such as turning off or restarting your computer, starting or stopping the screensaver, locking out workstations, logging off users, and opening documents and web pages.
- Remotely view the computers connected to the network
- Remotely control the destination computer through the mouse and keyboard
- Ability to encrypt the software
- Display multiple pages of destination computers in one table
- Zoom the target computer screen to its true size
- Video capture of destination computer screen in AVI file format
- Ability to turn off or restart destination computers
- Lock workstations
- Ability to start or stop the screensaver
- Log Off users
- Ability to open documents and web pages on employee computers
- Display a message on custom computers
- Very simple and easy to use interface
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com