This product was manufactured by Oracle Corporation. Oracle is a distributed database that can work with different operating systems. The index functionality of this database has made it possible for most programmers working at very high levels to use this database.
Navicat for Oracle is a handy and reliable tool that you can easily create tables, triggers, indexes, edit, modify, store, and back up your work. Navicat software is an extremely powerful application for Oracle database management. Unicode support, import and export information with MS Access extensions, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT, the ability to edit and build the database in the program, make queries needed and save them, and simultaneously view Query output, generate reports from The database and dozens of other unique possibilities.
Key features of Navicat for Oracle software:
- Oracle database support
- Build / delete various databases
- Supports all database objects such as tables, data views and functions
- Supports all sub-objects such as fields, external keys, checks, rolls and triggers
- The ability to manage tablespace
- Ability to manage languages and castes
- Agregate management, converters, and processors and classes, and a variety of definitions
- Supports a variety of characters and languages
- And ...
Navicat for Oracle is a handy and reliable utility that enables you to easily create tables, view triggers, indexes, making it easy for database administrators to sort, edit, modify, store and backup their work.
Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to Oracle.
With Navicat well-designed Graphical User Interface (GUI), Navicat for Oracle lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way, taking Oracle administration to the next level.
Here are some key features of "Navicat for Oracle":
- Secure Connection
- Object Designer
- Table Viewer
- Foreign key data selection
- SQL Builder/Editor
- Database Designer
- PL/SQL Code Debugger
- Data Manipulation Tools
- Data/Structure Synchronization
- Connection coloring/Virtual grouping
- Tree/object filter
More info (open/close)
- Pentium II processor or above
- 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- Hard disk space varies depending on installation. Full installation requires 65 MB of available hard-disk space
Use the tips in the Read Me.txt file to install the software.
Download 32-bit version - 17 MB
Download the 64-bit version - 19 MB
Download crack (alone)
Rar file password is www.p30download.com