Machete is designed as a convenient tool for playing and editing multimedia files. Currently, the software is able to edit audio and video files in AVI, ASF, WMV, WMA, MP3 and FLV (flash video) formats. In no Machete editing operation, it is not necessary to re-encode audio or video streams, and this features Machete in a handful of video editing software that does not require expensive computers to compose your own videos. The work environment is designed to be very user-friendly and designed to provide you with a quick and easy solution to "slicing" your multimedia files. You will be able to remove unnecessary parts (such as annoying ads), or to take actions such as copying, moving, mixing (mixing) and saving individual parts.
Key features of Machete software:
- Play and edit AVI, ASF, WMV, WMA, MP3, FLV and audio files
- Maintaining the original file format after editing and saving
- Has a combination of operations related to video splitter and video joiner
- Ability to import a video file in a file of the same format
- Support for removing, copying, moving, mixing (composing) and saving individual parts
- Stream storage of video and audio in separate files
- Add or change audio streams in video files
- save the video frame as a bitmap file
- Easy interface
1. Install the software.
2. Contain the contents of the Cracked exe folder at the software installation location. * Copy and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com