KeepVid Pro is an application for unlimited downloading of videos in various formats from YouTube and other video sharing websites like Dailymotion, Hulu, Break, Metacafe, BlipTV, Vimeo, AOL, Lynda, MegaVideo, Veoh, VideoBash, LiveLeak, MyVideo, FunnyOrDie Nico Video, TV.com, Veevr, Adobe TV and more. With this software, you can download videos individually or batch in the form of lists of Lynda or YouTube sites at high speed. The ability to capture video from the screen or record video online and convert them to the same with KeepVid Pro is possible.
Key Features of KeepVid Pro:
- Download videos from YouTube and over 10,000 other video sharing websites
- Supports over 150 movie formats like: MP4, 3GP, FLV, WebM and ...
- Download poly-lists in batches of YouTube and Lynda
- Top download speed
- Capture online videos of a website or record videos from the screen
- Convert downloaded, recorded, or ...
1. Install the software.
2. Copy and execute the Activator.exe file from the Crack folder at the software installation location, select the KeepVid.Pro option from the drop-down menu and activate the software. (When the patch is applied, if the file is not found automatically, select it manually.)
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com