It's likely that you have received a text in PDF format and want to edit it. PDF files are part of the world's largest collection of e-books. The use of such files in the Internet world is constantly expanding.
Infix PDF Editor is a powerful tool for editing text documents and PDFs. Normally, this can not easily be done, but with this processor you will have the ability to do this. With this software you can easily meet all your requirements. The text with all its properties can be changed by font, row setting, color, ..., links, images and more. Easy editing of text, proofreading in 5 different languages, changing images, sending direct generated PDF files as an Email attachment, rebuilding the original document structure of the features of this software.
Key Features of Infix PDF Editor:
- Easy editing of each PDF text
- Ability to add and replace images
- Contains parallax formats
- Ability to make and manipulate clip pads
- Create new text boxes
- Ability to change color and width of lines
- Full support for various types of PDF files
- Control font size and font size
- Supports CMYK, RGB, Gray, HSB
- Ability to copy / paste images, drawings and tables from other PDFs
- Ability to correct in 5 different languages
- Ability to search and complete replacement
- Ability to use margins and tabs, indent
- Windows 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- 2 GB Ram
- 2 GHz CPU
- 110 MB Disc Space
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly)
4. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com