Friday, 26 January 2018
Download Google Chrome v64.0.3282.119 Stable + Chromium v66.0.3332.0 x86 / x64
Web Browser is briefly called software, its main function is to receive, display and browse information from the Internet. Since 1990, organizations have launched many web browser software, and today these software packages are an integral part of any operating system and are undoubtedly one of the most popular applications.
Google Chrome is a free web browser software developed and supported by Google, which uses the Blink layout engine to process and generate page appearance. This software was first released on September 13, 2008 and has been introduced to date with more than 60 versions.
Key features of Google Chrome software:
- High speed loading of pages
- Use the Blink layout engine
- Ability to browse the web in Incognito mode
- Synchronize settings and user information with Google Account
- Easily access and manage the bookmarks
- Do not Track feature
- Ability to install various plugins
- Supports all versions of Windows
- Automatic software updates
- Windows XP Service Pack 2+
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
Free disk space: 350 MB
RAM: 512 MB
1. First download and release your desired version.
2. Start the installation process by running the Setup.exe file.
3. The software is free and can be used without any restrictions.
- From version 50, Windows XP and Vista are no longer supported and users of the two operating systems should use the 49th version.
Google Chrome software information
Download - 32-bit version - 47.4 megabytes
Download - 64-bit version - 47.8 megabytes
Chromium software information
Download - 32-bit version - 41.9 MB
Download - 64-bit version - 42.2 MB
Version 49 for Windows XP and Vista
Download - 32-bit version - 43 MB
Download - 64-bit version - 49 MB
Rar file password is www.p30download.com