With Android Data Recovery, you can easily recover all information including photos, videos, music, text messages, contacts, contacts, and deleted documents on your Android phone and SD card. This software is able to scan all deleted files and provide them with previews to help them find the desired file. It also supports all brands of handsets and tablets like Samsung, HTC, LG, Google, Sony, Motorola, ZTE, Huawei, Asus, Acer, and so on.
Key Features of Android Data Recovery Software:
- Retrieve data from phone and memory card
- Retrieve data types, files and formats
- Preview scanned files
- Support for all types of mobile phone brands
- Simple interface and easy to use
Windows OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32 bit or 64 bit)
CPU: 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above
RAM: 1G RAM or more
Hard Disk Space: 1G and above free space
Android Version: 2.1 - 6.0.1
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Samsung Galaxy S7 Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Samsung Galaxy S6 edgeSamsung Galaxy S6Samsung Galaxy S5Samsung Galaxy Note 4Samsung Galaxy A9Samsung Galaxy A8
HTC One A9HTC One X9HTC One M9+HTC One M9HTC Desire EYEHTC One M8Droid DNA by HTC
Moto XMoto EMoto G
LG G4LG G3LG G FlexLG G2
Xperia Z5Sony Xperia Z5 CompactXperia XXperia C5 UltraXperia Z3Xperia Z2
Mate 8Mate 7SHONOR 7iHONOR 7Ascend P6Ascend Mate 7Ascend P7Ascend G7
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly)
4. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com