EViews is one of the specialized software in the field of econometric methods, especially its new methods. The initial version of the software was launched by the World Bank in 1994 to carry out econometric analysis, and various versions have been available since then. From the viewpoint of many econometric researchers, the easy use of VAR (unlimited and structural) and ARIMA models is one of the advantages of this software over other similar software. It is clear, however, that if economic researchers are to seriously engage in economic research, it is essential to familiarize themselves with the development of new econometric techniques with high-end software such as EViews.
Given the widespread occurrence of modern economics and economic models, and the complexity of the relationship between economic variables, it is no longer possible to analyze and evaluate systems and economic models without the benefit of software. The EViews software was first launched in 1994 and aims to conduct econometric analysis and statistical analysis of economic data. The root of EViews is actually the two words Econometric Views, which combines these two words with the name of this software.
Key features of EViews software:
- Calculating time series and creating them
- Linear and nonlinear estimates of simple system of equations and simultaneous equation system
- Draw circular, bar, and spherical distribution graphs and other functional charts
- Creating databases
- Estimation of economic models by methods MLE, Probit, Logit, 3SLS, 2SLS, TSLS, OLS, GLS. Of course, the algorithm and program written for the MLE method are not fully functional and have errors in the estimation of nonlinear models.
- Use the matrices and functions contained within the application
- Estimate economic models with VAR and VECM methods
- Ability to exchange information with other Windows software
- Creating databases
- Different tests for accuracy of estimates and error analysis, correlation, structural failure and ...
- The possibility of programming in the software environment for the analysis of macroeconomic systems
Pentium or better
- Operating System:
Windows 10 (32bit or 64bit)
Windows 8.1 (32bit or 64bit)
Windows 8 (32bit or 64bit)
Windows 7 (32bit or 64bit)
Windows Vista (32bit or 64bit)
Windows Server 2016 (32bit or 64bit)*
Windows Server 2012 (32bit or 64bit)*
Windows Server 2008 (32bit or 64bit)*
- .Net 4.0 is required for connectivity to certain external databases and installation of the EViews-Excel add-in.
- Disk Space:
400 MB of available hard disk space for the EViews executable, supporting files, full documentation, and example files.
1- When installing the software, enter the Demo Demo in the Serial field and complete the installation process.
2. Copy and execute the Patch.exe file in the Patch folder at the software installation location and apply the Patch.
Download and install the offline update file separately. After installing the update, apply the Patch.exe file to the installation location and apply the patch.
Main Software Information (v10.0)
Download 32-bit version - 237 MB
Download the 64-bit version - 246 MB
Offline update information to version v10.0 Build 2018-01-17
Download 32-bit version - 131 MB
Download 64-bit version - 134 MB
Rar file password is www.p30download.com