Using the COMSOL Multiphysics software, you can design and simulate electrical engineering, mechanics, earth sciences, chemistry, physics, astronomy, and quantum. This software is a simulation set that can solve the differential equations of nonlinear systems by partial derivatives of finite element method in one, two, and three-dimensional spaces. This software can be well suited for challenges such as electromagnetic fields, elasticity, fluid dynamics and gas dynamics. It also has the ability to interact with other engineering software such as Matlab and Catia, as well as the previous name of this software Femlab.
Key features of COMSOL Multiphysics software:
- Design and simulation of electrical engineering projects, mechanics, geosciences, chemistry, physics, astronomy and quantum
- Solving differential equations of nonlinear systems by partial derivatives of finite element method in one, two, and three-dimensional spaces
- A good approach to challenges such as electromagnetic fields, elasticity, fluid dynamics and gas dynamics.
- Ability to interact with other engineering software such as Matlab and Catia
- Ability to install on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
- Ability to install on Mac OS and Linux
64-bit Operating Systems
Windows Server® 2012 R2
Windows Server® 2012
Windows Server® 2008 R2
Windows Server® 2008
Windows HPC Server® 2008 R2
Windows HPC Server® 2008
These requirements are common to all platforms
- A working network card and Internet connection is recommended during installation.
- At least 1 GB memory, but 4 GB per processor core or more is recommended.
- 1-5 GB of disk space, depending on your licensed products and installation options.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 9.0 or later to view and print the COMSOL® documentation in PDF format.
Graphics System Requirements
COMSOL® recommends hardware rendering for performance reasons. Hardware rendering requires drivers that support OpenGL® version 1.5. Windows® users may also use DirectX® version 9 on the local console. Hardware rendering requires at least 24-bit color graphics.
The Optimize for Quality setting in the Graphics preferences requires OpenGL® 2.0. Software rendering also supports 16-bit color graphics. For performance reasons, we recommend that the graphics card has at least 512 MB memory.
1. Start the software installation process.
2- When installing, in the License information section of the License format drop-down menu, select the License file and address the license file of the LMCOMSOL_Multiphysics_SSQ.lic available in the Crack folder. (It's best to copy this file to the system drive C and then address it so that it does not get deleted incorrectly.)
3- After choosing the components you need to install, in the "Options" step, select "Check for updates after installation" and "Enable automatic check for updates."
4. Once you have installed the software, you can run it.
- The provided version includes all three editions of Windows and Mac and Linux.
Licensing file server version is also placed in the Crack folder.
- The version of the server version activation is different only in the selection of the license file and the options in the "Options" step that you can see in the Read Me.txt file.
Size information: 4495 MB
Download - Part One
Download - Part II
Download - Part III
Download - Part IV
Download - Part V
Download crack (alone)
Rar file password is www.p30download.com