Download Aqua Data Studio Visual Database Management and Analysis Software Aqua Data Studio is a software application for developers,
administrators and database parsers that provides the ability to access, manage, develop, or analyze data in a database. It's no different to working with relational databases, nosql or cloude; however, Aqua Data Studio provides quick access to databases. This software supports most databases and works on major operating systems. The visual analysis provided by Aqua Data Studio enables its users to analyze their data in a simple interface. You can put your query results in a worksheet, create and save visual results, and even share them with your other colleagues.
Key Features of Aqua Data Studio:
- A modern integrated development environment for working with databases (Database IDE)
- Open multiple queries in different tabs, manage them and easily navigate them
- Performing visual analysis on database data
- Save and share data analysis results
- Advanced database analysis and enhancing the ability of managers to make better decisions, reduce risk and solve difficult issues.
- Auto run scripts
- Advanced Query Analyzer tool: Query analysis, connection to the server database, Query formatting, Autocomplete and Syntax coloring.
- View query results in text, table, graph, filtering results and outputting results
- Oracle debugger, Sybase ASE, DB2 LUW and SQL Server
- Edit the database without the need for coding
- Communication with SSH servers
- Edit table data (Query results tables)
- Extract data from Excel, CSV, etc. formats.
Aqua Data Studio is productivity software for Database Developers, DBAs, and Analysts. It allows you to develop, access, manage, and visually analyze data. Whether you are working with relational, nosql or cloud databases, your data is easily and quickly accessible with Aqua Data Studio. It supports all major database vendors, works on all major operating systems. Aqua Data Studio's Visual Analytics allows you to analyze data with an easy-to-use drag & drop interface. You can pull query results into worksheets to create beautiful visualizations of your data, you can create dashboards by dragging in visualizations from many worksheets and you can save and share them in workbooks with colleagues and customers allowing them to easily navigate and interact with your data.
Aqua Data Studio is a modern IDE with a workspace environment. A Docking & Windowing framework allows tabbed documents for query windows, which can be grouped or floated for flexibility. Easily manage and navigate all of your open query windows and files.
Create beautiful visualizations and dashboards of your data to explore or share with others. Identify patterns and trends to find opportunities for further analysis. Giving you the ability to improve business decisions, limit risk and solve difficult problems.
Query & Analysis Tool
An advanced Query Analyzer allows you to connect to any database server and execute SQL Queries. SQL formatter, syntax coloring, and autocomplete features save you time in writing SQL statements. Query results can be viewed in text, grid, pivot or form views with quick filtering and export functionality. SQL History allows you to quickly retrieve any previous queries without losing them.
Table Data Editor
Aqua Data Studio provides a Table Data Editor that allows you to edit the result-set of an executed query on a table using a convenient graphical interface. This makes it easy to alter data and add or delete rows using an editable, Excel-like grid.
Visual Query Builder
The Visual Query Builder lets you select database tables directly from the GUI, and then specify columns to retrieve, joins, sorting options, filtering criteria and other query parameters in a grid format. Along with selecting tables and adding query parameters, the Visual Query Builder will generate a complete SQL statement that can be viewed, copied and executed from the Visual Query Builder dialog window.
Import & Export Tools
The Import and Export tools allow data of different formats to be imported and exported to and from databases, tables, objects and files.
Debuggers for Oracle, Sybase ASE, DB2 LUW, and SQL Server allow for tracing and debugging stored procedures to identity any development or production issues.
Database Object Navigator and Visual Editing
Browse database objects and visually edit them with a few simple clicks. Create, Alter and Delete without having to write a line of code.
Scripting & Open APIs
A scripting development environment with a set of Open APIs allows you to develop and debug scripts to automate your database tasks using the full set of functionality of the product.
Register and connect to as many SSH servers as you need and run commands in a tabbed window GUI. For added security it also has a Key Generator and Key passphrase Agent.
More info (open/close)
- Prerequisites: Java 1.6 or above
- Windows 2000 or above
- 1GHz x86 Processor or above (Intel / AMD)
- Minimum 256 MB of RAM
- Minimum 100 MB of Disk space
1. Install the software.
Copy and replace the contents of the Update folder in the lib folder located in the software installation location * (Default path in the 64-bit C: \ Program Files \ Aqua Data Studio 18.5-64bit \ lib).
Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder in the lib folder in the software installation location * (Default path in the 64-bit C: \ Program Files \ Aqua Data Studio 18.5-64bit \ lib) copy and replace the previous file (s) .
4. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download 32-bit version - 548 MB
Download the 64-bit version - 551 MB
Rar file password is www.p30download.com