This software has information about processes, services, Internet connections, drives and DLLs, security, icons, and more. Startup management, Windows startup speed, Internet speed boost, memory optimization, CPU monitoring, memory, network, HDD load and temperature, TCP / UPD monitoring, Windows maintenance, Windows problem analysis, Folder access, System performance improvement. Features of this application. This application is an Anivir product.
Key Features of AnVir Task Manager:
- Includes complete information about processes, services, Internet connection, drives and DLLs
- Ability to describe over 70000 Startup programs, Internet browser toolbar, Services
- - Manage Startup
- Ability to delete programs in vain in the system
- Security of programs against Trojans, Spyware
- Increase Windows startup speed
- Ability to optimize memory
- Ability to increase internet speed
- Ability to create and terminate processes
- Ability to display icons in the system
- Ability to monitor CPU, memory, network, load and HDD temperature
- Launch applications and folders in the menu
- Ability to save process
- TCP / UPD monitoring capability with the best IT professional choices
AnVir Task Manager Free is a useful application that allows you to view the programs and preocesses that are running on your computer and clean the startup items. The program can help you optimize the performance of your system.
If you want to monitor and to manage the processes, the services and the Internet connection settings. It provides you with descriptions for the startup programs and all the Windows services. If new startup items are added, the program will alert you.
Icons in tray for CPU usage and disk load. Quick access to last launched programs in tray. Hide windows to system tray.
Automatically change process priority, permanently block undesired processes.
Note: This version is free to use but some of the functions are not available (blocking processes, optimizing memory usage). To have access to all the features you need to purchase the Pro edition
Here are some key features of "AnVir Task Manager Free":
Advanced startup manager allows you to:
- Get full list of applications running automatically on Windows startup including all hidden applications.
- Get all additional information about startup applications.
- Disable/enable, add/delete, edit startup entries.
- Stop or run once again startup application.
Startup guard allows you to:
- See alert when any new application adds itself to startup.
- Forbid some applications to be added to startup.
- See alert when Internet Explorer home page was changed.
Process manager allows you to:
- Get full information about all processes: CPU and memory usage, executable name with full path, priority, work time, user name.
- Get executable file properties, icon and version information.
- Stop many processes with one click.
- Change process priorities.
Tray icons allows you to:
- Get current information about CPU usage including list of most active programs.
- Get current information about HDD usage.
Protection against viruses includes:
- Detection and destruction of most propagated viruses.
- Virus database update.
- Minimum usage of system resources.
More info (open/close)
- Windows XP / 7/8/10
1. Install the software.
2) Copy and replace the contents of the Cracked file folder at the software installation location and replace the previous file (s).
3. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Rar file password is www.p30download.com