Download Android SMS + Contacts Recovery v3.0.39 - SMS and contacts recovery software on Android
Contacts and SMS are two important elements in the mobile phone that we are using with others, but may be lost or lost for valuable reasons. With the help of Android SMS + Contacts Recovery, you can restore all text messages and contacts that have been erased or lost on rooted Android. This software not only returns SMS and contacts, but also restores their supplementary information such as name, email, address and more. You can also save all recovered data to your computer in formats such as txt, html, xml and csv.
Key Features of Android SMS + Contacts Recovery:
- Applicable to all Android versions and Android devices
- Retrieve all lost or deleted text messages and contacts
- Retrieve additional SMS and contacts information
- Ability to store data restored in text formats
- Supported OS: Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/Windows XP (64&32 bits)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 1000MHz and above
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
- RAM: 256 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB and above free space
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly)
4. Run the software.
5- Click the Register button in the software menu and then click Register in the window that appears. Now use a valid email address and serial number below and finally click on the Register key to register the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download - 14.9 MB
Download crack (alone)
Rar file password is www.p30download.com