Download Acronis Backup Advanced v11.7.50088 Universal Restore + Bootable ISO - Backup and restore system information
Acronis Backup is one of the most famous products of Acronis, which allows users to back up the system and restore files and settings using these backups. With the help of this program, you can download all files, folders, settings, disks, hardware, and ... backup copies, and when you lose any of them for any reason or to Error deleting using the same backup. Noteworthy about this software is a simple graphical interface that allows users with any level of knowledge of the computer to backup and restore files. One of the unique features of this software is the ability to restore files, settings, applications, or the entire backup system taken on other systems with the same or different hardware features, or even on virtual servers.
Key features of Acronis Backup:
- Ability to load system information on other systems and servers
- Backup files, settings, applications, or the entire system
- Simple interface with easy operation
- Recovers all information including files, settings, applications, drives and ...
- Backup from Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Simultaneous backup of files on 5 different locations, including local disks, network and cloud services
- Detect and record changes on previous files to increase the speed of duplication
- Compressed files created to reduce the amount of memory used
- Ability to encrypt versions provided to enhance safety
- Ability to schedule an application to duplicate or update previous files
Supported Microsoft Windows
- Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008, 2003/2003 R2
- Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Windows Storage Server 2012/2012 R2, 2008/2008 R2, 2003
- Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
- Windows 2000 SP4 *
Universal installment version:
1. Disconnect the system from the Internet and the network.
2. Start the software installation. When choosing the installation type, select Iwant to start a free trial.
3. In the next install or after installing the software, install the software using Serial Number in the Serial.txt file.
To enter the serial number after installation and when running the software (while Internet access is still disconnected), you must open the Manage License window. Then enter the system name in the Machinname section of the Licensing Management window, which you can click on the Add Licenee to enter the serial number.
1. Write the image file in the DVD folder on a DVD. (You can burn it using the ISO Burner software.)
2. Insert the burned DVD into the driver and reset the system.
Universal Installations Information - 1882 MB
Download - Part One
Download - Part II
Bootable version information
Download - 322 MB
Rar file password is www.p30download.com