Download Abyssmedia Audio Converter Plus v18.104.22.168 - Audio file conversion software
If you are familiar with the AbyssMedia product line, you will probably know this software and you know what specific features it has.
Audio Converter Plus is a software designed to convert common audio extensions such as MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV extensions. The 32-bit converter engine gives you the power to convert your files at any rate you want, and you'll even be able to convert 32-bit and 24-bit WAV files to a DVD One of the other features of the Audio Cd Converter software.
Abyssmedia Audio Converter Plus software features:
- Convert MPEG Layer3 .MP3
- Convert Windows Media Player Files .WMA
- Convert OGG Vorbis .GG
- Convert Monky's Audio.APE, .MAC
- Convert FLAC Diles to .FLAC
- Convert MusePack (MPEG Plus) Files .MPC, .MPP
- Convert NTT VQF Files .VQF
- Convert WAv Files .WAV
- Convert Portable Voice Format Files .PVF
- Convert Creative VOC Files .VOC
- Convert Commodore Amiga Audio Files to .IFF, .SVX
- Convert Sun / Net SND Files .SND, AU
- Convert AIFF Files .AIFF
- Convert Audio CD to various extensions
- Insert audio files of playlists (M3U, PLS.)
- Encrypt in MP3, WMA, OGG and WAV extensions.
- Transfers ID tags when converting files
- High precision at the conversion speed, between 8000Hz, 11025Hz, 16000Hz, 22050Hz, 32000Hz, 44100Hz and 48000Hz
- High quality in converting 8 bit, 16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit (integer) and 32 bit (IEEE floating point)
- Drag and Drop support.
- Simple user environment
1. Install the software.
2. Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
3. Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly)
4. Run the software.
* Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
Download - 4.69 MB
Download crack (alone)
The password is www.p30download.com